Jeannie speaks frequently on a variety of topics on caregiving and nutrition and health. Her passion and engaging style make her a captivating speaker. She offers a wide range of options from keynotes and presentations to hands-on workshops.
Select List of Speaking Venues
- National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Science Park, Smithville, TX
- UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Chicago, Illinois
- American Society for Nutrition, San Diego, CA
- Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo, Boston and San Diego
- Experimental Biology, Anaheim, CA
- From the Front Lines: Family Caregiving
- Caregiving and the Impact on Family Communication
- Survival Tactics for the Healthy Parent Caring for Both Spouse and Children
- The Unexpected Caregiver: When Cancer Strikes Young Families
- Reducing Your Stress while Caring for a Loved One
- The Power of Nutrition in Blood Cancer Care
- Nutrition and You: Trends in America
- The Future of Nutrition
- Communicating Nutrition Science
- Healthy Earth, Healthy Eating: Connecting Sustainability and Nutrition
- What’s for Dinner? Choosing and Enjoying Food in a Complex World
- Sustainable Food Systems: An integrated approach to for a healthy population and a healthy planet
- Heart Healthy Eating 101
- Sodium and Consumers: The Facts
- Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Diabetes and Your Health: Strategies for Reducing Risk
Whether it’s a gathering of family caregivers, health care professionals, or thought leaders, Jeannie Moloo has an array of topics that can be adapted for your organization, group, or company’s needs. She brings clarity, inspiring messages, and real-life strategies to help any group of people, at any age.
To inquire about availability or discuss the needs of your group, please contact us.
Looking for real-life strategies to help you parent through your spouse’s cancer?
Get “7 Must Know Tips to Help You Parent Through Your Spouse’s Cancer,” plus join the community of well parents caring for their spouse while raising children.